Workshop Zach and Jody Gray Photography

When I heard that Anouschka from Lifestyle Fotografie invited Nashville based photographers Zach and Jody Gray over to the Netherlands, I booked my seat for their workshops straight away! Not only are they rockstars when it comes to lighting, they are also seriously awesome people! So off to The Hague for some serious lighting aha-moments!

Zach and Jody were such sweet people! Loved that Jody had lived in Belgium as a child… Expats are my kinda people somehow!  If you read this, guys, can’t wait to see you again!

Just had to share a few shots from this fun and exciting workshop! Please keep in mind that I will always remain a lover of natural light. But wow did I learn a zillion new things that I can put into practice in low light situations.

Left is one that Zach took at “Het Binnenhof” where the Dutch Parliament has its head quarters. Notice the security guards in the background on the right hand picture!

Jody snapped this one of us. Don’t we look like some serious students! ;-)

Model Angela brought some stunning red heels!

This was taken midday… seriously.

The amazing and sweet Ray taking care of our freezing models!

8 Comments
  • Anouschka

21 January, 2011 at 9:45 am Reply

Love these dear! Glad you had such a great time :)

• Natalie

21 January, 2011 at 11:33 am Reply

Beautiful! love love love!! :-)

• Tanja

22 January, 2011 at 8:13 am Reply

Natalie! So nice to meet you in person!

• Jennifer

23 January, 2011 at 8:06 pm Reply

Wonderful your pictures ! You are really a storyteller :-) Wonderful to meet you in person. Hopefully soon again !

• […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jennifer Hejna, Tanja de Maesschalk. Tanja de Maesschalk said: Amazing workshop with @GrayPhotography just hit the blog! Check it out here http://bit.ly/i9dqOA […]

• Vinita

25 January, 2011 at 7:50 am Reply

Gorgoues Tanja! Looks like you guys had an amazing time! So bummed I couldn’t join you guys! Next time definitely in person!

• Gray Photography - Zach & Jody

10 February, 2011 at 8:01 pm Reply

Love these!!! You got some great shots of Zach talking. They are so him!! Great images, girl!!!!!!

• […] and bubbly!!!  She’s a young Scottish photographer who I met at Zach and Jody Gray’s workshop earlier this year. We’ve since stayed in touch on Facebook and […]